Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday again

It's Friday again. The name of the game is to stay busy. Fridays are known to have the most referrals. You could get a call any day, but for some reason Friday seems to be the big one. So, I have two options. #1 is to sit in my house by my phone all day begging it to ring. I have done this. It isn't pretty, but it has been known to happen. #2 Do stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. So, today we have done stuff. We went to Sam's found a whole bunch of reduced meat. Brought it home and stuck everything in the fridge. Went to the park and played and had lunch. Came home for nap time. Enlisted Abigail to help me with an impromptu mini freezer cook with said meet. We made 8 meals so far and I have one more pack to sort and freeze for the grill. Now I am on to laundry. Then I will do floors. I have few ideas for tonight all of which are fun, upbeat, and with people I love being around. Staying busy at this point is my main line of defense (aside of course from God) against insanity. I am keeping a to do list going to keep my time passing.

It may seem wildly productive, but yet my house still doesn't sparkle. What's up with that? Well, I have sat still too long and the 2 phones sitting here next to me still aren't ringing so I am going to go do laundry. Here's hoping my next post will be about our referral!

No comments:

Post a Comment