Monday, July 23, 2012

This is all my fault

So, our bio kids came fast. Like, really fast. So fast that by the time Levi came I was really tired. I remember not long after he was born laying in bed talking to God. I'm pretty sure the conversation went something like this:

God,
Thank you for my boys! I love them. Thank you for this precious little man you have given us. Please Lord, DON'T LET US HAVE ANOTHER BABY FOR A FEW YEARS. I'd love to wait to get pregnant again until at least after Levi is 2. It would be great if we could even wait 3 years...

So, as you can see, God answers prayers. Unfortunately, I just jumped the gun on my asking. However, the good news is that my baby will be three in less than a week. So, God, thank you for being good and giving me what I asked for. Now, I've learned my lesson. Can I please have a referral! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment