Friday, August 17, 2012

Well, it's Friday

Fridays are the mornings I look forward to and dread every week. Many referrals seem to happen on Fridays. So, the idea that "Today could be the day" seems even stronger on Fridays. Today I want to rejoice in what I do have not what I am waiting for. So here is a list of the little happies from this morning.

Levi and Asher came bouncing down the stairs wearing the same PJs. Adorable. 
So many hugs. 5 little ones have given me hugs and snuggles today. 
Chocolate. Shallow, yes, but I am so thankful for it. 
A hard working, God following, loving leader of a hubby. 
A messy, happy, busy home. 
Dance parties in the middle of the day.
God's word and the encouragement and comfort I only find in it. 
Sweaty headed, sticky fingered, dirty kneed little boys. They keep me busy and make me smile. 
Ethiopian coffee shared by friends
Summer rain
 

So many other little things that just remind me that God is so good and he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment