Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pampered Chef for adoption

It is starting to get close to Christmas shopping time. I actually have most of my Christmas done for this year! Yay! Some of our good friends, the Rogers are hosting a pampered chef fundraiser. I thought I'd share with all of you in case you have cook in your life who may be excited about this for Christmas.

Our friends will receive 15% of the sales to go toward their dossier payment. (same thing we are working toward.) If you I were writing my letter to Santa I know a few goodies from the website I would add to my wish list.
I want this baby BAD! I love my stone so much I use it every day.  This bad boy has handles and I want it. :) So in case Santa reads my blog here is the link directly for this product.  :)

Now if you aren't Santa, but want something great from Pampered Chef for yourself or for Christmas here is where you go to browse all their great products. 
If you need reason to buy lots don't forget this helps our friends bring home their little boy from Ethiopia. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment