Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh so awesome news!

I am very behind in posting some great things that have happened lately regarding the adoption. We received our home study and mailed it out to USCIS. The next step is that we go to Cinci and get fingerprinted. Then we wait. Well, yesterday we got a letter in the mail letting us know we have a finger print appointment! We have to wait a few weeks until we can go, but this is the last major step in our dossier proccess. We still need to go to the county and state to get a few papers certified (I'm not sure exactly what that entails). But we are nearing the end of our paper chase phase.

I heard it compared that the paper chase is the first trimester of adoption pregnancy. I will say it is much less miserable for me than my other first trimesters, but it is longer. One of the awesome praise report we have is that Dan and I's finger print appointments are at the same time. We have friends that this is not the case...Praise the Lord for his goodness. Just another step closer to our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment