Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Waiting

Today was our 2 week mark since we did our finger prints in Cinci. I will admit I was hoping to have our I 171H by now. It is crazy that this one little piece of paper can be holding everything up from being able to get our papers to Ethiopia.

I guess the word of the day is waiting. We are waiting for a piece of paper so we can wait for our referral so we can wait to go to Ethiopia so we can bring our baby home. I'm sure two weeks doesn't sound like a long wait. And in reality it isn't. For now it just feel like everyday I am anxiously standing by my mailbox. I need to be patient. So for now I guess God is calling me more and more to just pray. I know this is teaching me to be more dependent on Him. God is already using this adoption to show me so much sin in my life. I know there is so much more refining he has for me through this process. I guess for now I will learn to wait. I find that the longer I wait the more God shows me. So, though this wait is hard. I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment