Friday, November 19, 2010

DTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have three fave letters as of today and they are DTE! We are officially on the wait list for our little girl! Oh, I am so happy, excited, and crazy in love with some one I have yet to meet. I am jumping up and down, screaming, dancing, and crazy happy over these three little letters. 

DTE or dossier to Ethiopia means that all our papers are on there way to the birth country of our baby girl. It means that all our paper chasing is over and our waiting begins. It means that again we are in awe of God's goodness and provisions through this entire process. It means we are that much closer to having four little blessings in our home. It means I am that much closer to PINK! It means that we have so much to be thankful for as we come into Thanksgiving week. 

Please be in prayer as there has been a slow down in referrals as of late and much of our wait time is pending on how quickly other referrals come through. Please also pray for us as we continue to save and fund raise for next portion of the adoption. Please join us in praying for our baby girl; her  health, her birth family, and that God is preparing her for us as we try and prepare for her. And finally please pray for us as God continues to graciously teach us more everyday through this journey.

We are so overwhelmed by God's goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm so happy that you are in the waiting phase now! I'm also from Apex, and my husband and I are adopting a little girl from Moldova. We have two biological girls (8 and 5) and are getting a 2-4 year old. We are waiting for homestudy approval so that we can begin our dosier. We would appreciate your prayers and will be praying for you too! Here's our blog: http://heartgrown3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete