Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nothing new

Ok, so there isn't a whole lot going on in our adoption news. We are still just waiting. I think that is the name of the game for the next few months. I praise the Lord while we wait though because he knows our baby girl already, and he knows when she needs to come home.


For now we are staying very busy. I have been babysitting once a week. The boys (except Levi) started Tuesday school today. We are loving our house church and the amazing group God has put together. Awana starts next week on Wed nights at the church in our neighborhood. We are super excited for the boys to start. Student ministry is back in full swing this Sunday.  Dan will be officiating a wedding of one of his good friends since middle school in only a few weeks. I will be traveling to see my family in Arizona very soon. We are planning a few other short trips here and there. Along with all our normal craziness that keeps us busy any way. I love the chaos that is our life. God is so good. He knows I need to be busy to keep the wait less hard.

We will be doing lots of great fund raisers coming up. Our next fund raiser will be a spaghetti dinner at Apex. We will have dine in or carry out options. Stay tuned for more details to come. So that is what's new here. Not much moving adoption wise, but we are definitely not bored. I will leave you with a first day of school picture of two of my cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment