Sunday, July 18, 2010

Garage sale results are in...

We had our garage sale this weekend and we had an amazing turn out. We were so blessed to have so many friends donate some great stuff. We sold so much Thursday I was blown away. We had more dropped off on Thursday night and even more Friday night. We had so many friends helping us get ready the night before the sale. We are truly blessed!

Thursday was our big day. I think we had made $300-$400 by 9:30am! After all was said and done we came in right around $1000! How great is our good that he can turn our friends cleaning out their garages and giving generously into a great fundraiser to bring home our baby.

I love that we had so many people we didn't know that came to our sale and shared their stories with us about personal experience with adoption. What an encouragement. It makes me so excited to bring home our little girl. I am growing so anxious to meet her and just hold her. I know her daddy and big brothers are getting very excited too.

So a big thank you to all who donated, helped with the sale, and came out this week. We are so thankful and overwhelmed with all the support we have been shown.

1 comment: