Friday, May 28, 2010

Paper PREGNANT

So, there are a lot of side effects with pregnancy. For me when I am pregnant I am so sick. But also there is the crying at every commercial, weird cravings, and crazy dreams. With this paper pregnancy I have still been very emotional. When I see little girls on TV sometimes I start choking up. I know I'm a weirdo. Last night though I had my first adoption dream.

I dreamed I was at the orphanage to meet our baby girl. But Dan couldn't come and I had to take the boys. Sometimes they were there, sometimes they weren't. But I could only take a carry on on the plane because it was too expensive to take more luggage. Midway through the dream I started to panic because I didn't bring diapers or care packages or anything for the orphanage. I was freaking out. Then I woke up. Anyhow there is my weird dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment